(Mrs.). The name under which Queen Anne corresponded
with Mrs. Freeman (the Duchess of Marlborough).
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Morley from Infoplease:
- Morley: meaning and definitions - Morley: Definition and Pronunciation
- Henry Morley - Morley, Henry Morley, Henry, 1822–94, English man of letters. In 1850 he closed his ...
- Christopher Morley - Morley, Christopher Morley, Christopher, 1890–1957, American editor and author, b. Haverford, ...
- Sylvanus Griswold Morley - Morley, Sylvanus Griswold Morley, Sylvanus Griswold, 1883–1948, American archaeologist, b. ...
- Edward Williams Morley - Morley, Edward Williams Morley, Edward Williams, 1838–1923, American scientist, b. Newark, ...