To be no more. To exist no longer; to be dead.
“Cassius is no more.”
Shakespeare: Julius Caesar.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on More from Infoplease:
- more: meaning and definitions - more: Definition and Pronunciation
- Henry More - More, Henry More, Henry, 1614–87, English philosopher, one of the foremost representatives of ...
- Hannah More - More, Hannah More, Hannah, 1745–1833, English author and social reformer. She was educated, ...
- Paul Elmer More - More, Paul Elmer More, Paul Elmer, 1864–1937, American critic, educator, and philosopher, b. ...
- Sir Thomas More - More, Sir Thomas More, Sir Thomas (Saint Thomas More), 1478–1535, English statesman and ...