(Owen). The pseudonym of Edward Robert Bulwer Lytton,
author of Chronicles and Characters, in verse (1834). He became
Lord Lytton (1873-1891).
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Meredith from Infoplease:
- Burgess Meredith - Burgess Meredith Age: 89 actor Though best remembered for his role as the brash yet devoted trainer ...
- George Meredith - Meredith, George Meredith, George, 1828–1909, English novelist and poet. One of the great ...
- Meredith: meaning and definitions - Meredith: Definition and Pronunciation
- Meredith, James - Meredith, James civil-rights leader, author Born: 6/25/33 Birthplace: Kosciusko, Miss. James ...
- Burgess Meredith - Burgess Meredith (Oliver Burgess Meredith) actor, director Born: 11/16/1907 Birthplace: Cleveland, ...