Narrator of the story called The Old Curiosity Shop, by
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Master Humphrey from Infoplease:
- Master Humphrey - Master Humphrey Narrator of the story called The Old Curiosity Shop, by Charles Dickens. Source: ...
- Charles Dickens: Maturity - Maturity The early-won fame never deserted Dickens. His readers were eager and ever more numerous, ...
- Humphrey - Humphrey (Master). The imaginary collector of the tales in Master Humphrey's Clock, by Charles ...
- The True George Washington: Master and Employer: Treatment of Slaves - Another source of loss was sickness, which, in spite of all Washington could do, made constant inroads on the numbers. A doctor to care for them was e
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: M - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "M"