(To). To conceal oneself or one's intentions.
“All this while Brer Rabbit lay low.” —Uncle Remus.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Lie Low from Infoplease:
- Lie Low - Lie Low (To). To conceal oneself or one's intentions. “All this while Brer Rabbit lay ...
- low: meaning and definitions - low: Definition and Pronunciation
- Almost! - Poemsby Emily Dickinson VI VIII Almost! Within my reach! I could have touched! I might have chanced ...
- Cooch Behar - Cooch Behar Cooch Behar , former princely state, now part of West Bengal state, E India. It lies in ...
- The Master said, 'Alas! there... - Confucian Analects Some one said, 'What do you s... The Kung-po Liao, having slan... The Master ...