Lie on Hand
(To). To remain unsold. “Rester depuis longtemps on main.”
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Lie on Hand from Infoplease:
- Lie on Hand - Lie on Hand (To). To remain unsold. “Rester depuis longtemps on main.” Source: ...
- Chasing Ghosts: Beyond the Arcade - Starring Leo Daniels, Walter Day, Kent Farries, Jennie Findlay, Tiffany Findlay
- Elegy On The Death Of Sir James Hunter Blair - Poems and Songs of Robert Burnsby Robert Burns On The Death Of John M'Leod, Esq, Impromptu On ...
- How I tried to teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to my Grandson, and with what success - I awoke rejoicing, and began to reflect on the glorious career before me. I would go forth, methought, at once, and evangelize the whole of Flatland.
- Of the Travelling of the Utopians - Utopia by Thomas More 5 - Of Their Traffic Of Their Slaves, and of Their Marriages - 7 Of the ...