Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on King Cole from Infoplease:
- Nat King Cole - Biography of Nat King Cole, The singer of "Unforgettable" and "Mona Lisa"
- Nat "King" Cole - Cole, Nat “King,” Cole, Nat “King,” 1919–65, American musician and ...
- Edwin Arlington Robinson: Old King Cole - In Tilbury Town did Old King Cole A wise old age anticipate, Desiring, with his pipe and bowl, No Khan's extravagant estate. No crown annoyed his hone
- Nat King Cole - Nat “King” Cole (Nathaniel Adams Coles) singer, composer Born: 3/17/1919 Birthplace: ...
- King Cole - King Cole (See Cole.) Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894 Related ...