A Chinese word, signifying age or period, generally applied to the
ten periods preceding the first Imperial dynasty, founded B.C. 2205. It
extended over some 300,000 years. The first was founded by Puon-ku
(highest eternity), and the last by Of-hi, surnamed Tien-Tse (son of heaven).
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Ki from Infoplease:
- Ki: meaning and definitions - Ki: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ban Ki-moon - Biography of Ban Ki-moon, 8th U.N. Secretary-General, 2007-
- Kyon Ki - Starring Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Rimi Sen, Jackie Shroff, Om Puri
- Ban Ki-Moon - Ban Ki-Moon Ban Ki-Moon , 1944–, South Korean diplomat, secretary-general of the United ...
- Ferrari Ki Sawaari - Starring Sharman Joshi, Boman Irani, Vidya Balan