A stone said to be formed in the eye of a stag, and used as an
antidote to poison.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Kenne from Infoplease:
- Kenne - Kenne A stone said to be formed in the eye of a stag, and used as an antidote to poison. Source: ...
- Kennesaw Mountain: meaning and definitions - Kennesaw Mountain: Definition and Pronunciation
- The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure - Starring Jaime Pressly, Cloris Leachman, Chazz Palminteri, Toni Braxton, Cary Elwes
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D: Bonds Beyond Time - Starring Shunsuke Kazama, Kenn, Yuya Miyashita, Atsushi Tamura
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: K - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "K"