Keep it Dark
Keep it as a secret; hide it from public sight or knowledge; do
not talk about it.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Keep it Dark from Infoplease:
- Keep it Dark - Keep it Dark Keep it as a secret; hide it from public sight or knowledge; do not talk about it. ...
- Waiting - Poemsby Emily Dickinson XXXI XXXIII Waiting I sing to use the waiting, My bonnet but to tie, And ...
- dark: meaning and definitions - dark: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dark - Dark To keep dark. To lie perdu; to lurk in concealment. (Ang. Sax. deorc.) “We'd get ...
- Symbolism of Fire - Fire has had a very significant role in humanity's development.