Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Katmir from Infoplease:
- Katmir - Katmir (See Ketmir.) Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894 Related Content ...
- Ketmir - Ketmir or Katmir. The dog of the Seven Sleepers. Sometimes called Al Rakim. (Sale's Koran; ...
- Kratim - Kratim The dog of the Seven Sleepers. More correctly called Katmir or Ketmir (q.v.). Source: ...
- The Koran/Sura XVIII — The Cave - In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: K - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "K"