The seventh month, named by Mark Antony, in honour of Julius
Caesar, who was born in it.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on July' from Infoplease:
- July - July The highest temperature ever recorded for the month of July occurred on July 10, 1913, at ...
- July - July For terms in boldface, see Astronomical Terms. Day Phenomenon Hour 1 The Moon is at apogee. ...
- July - July For terms in boldface, see Astronomical Terms. Day Phenomenon Hour 2 Venus is 0° 8' ...
- Johanna July - Johanna July cowgirl Born: circa 1850 Birthplace: probably northern Mexico July was born to a ...
- July 2008 Phenomena - July 2008 phenomena by date and time.