(3 syl.). The religion of the Jews, or anything else which is
special to that people.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Judaism from Infoplease:
- Reform Judaism: meaning and definitions - Reform Judaism: Definition and Pronunciation
- Judaism - Judaism Judaism is the oldest of the monotheistic faiths. It affirms the existence of one God, ...
- Chinese Jews: History - A history of Chinese Jewish communities
- Jewish Traditions from Ashkenazic to Zionist - Branches of Judaism Jewish traditions from Ashkenazic to Zionist by David Johnson Judaism Links ...
- Yom Kippur - Find information about Yom Kippur, including the date in 2012 and 2013, explanations for Days of Awe, viddui (confessional), candles and a blessing, and more. Also find dates for other Jewish holidays.