Get by Heart
(To). To commit to memory. In French, “Apprendre une
chose par cur.”
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Get by Heart from Infoplease:
- Get by Heart - Get by Heart (To). To commit to memory. In French, “Apprendre une chose par ...
- Robert Graves: I'd Love to be a Fairy's Child - Children born of fairy stock Never need for shirt or frock, Never want for food or fire, Always get their heart's desire: Jingle pockets full of gold,
- Barbara Mandrell - Biography of Barbara Mandrell, Multi-talented leader of the Mandrell Sisters
- Les Misérables - Les Misérables Director: Bille August Writer: Rafael Yglesias Director of Photography: ...
- Dreaming of Joseph Lees - Dreaming of Joseph Lees Director: Eric Styles Writer: Catherine Linstrum Fox Searchlight; R; 92 ...