(St.). The sainted patroness of the city of Paris.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Genevieve from Infoplease:
- Genevieve: meaning and definitions - Genevieve: Definition and Pronunciation
- Geneviève - Geneviève Age: 83 French chanteuse who frequently appeared on the Tonight Show, where she ...
- Taggard: meaning and definitions - Taggard: Definition and Pronunciation
- Saint Genevieve - Genevieve, Saint Genevieve, Saint , c.420–c.500, patron saint of Paris. A nun renowned for ...
- Longueville, Anne Geneviève de Bourbon-Condé, duchesse de - Longueville, Anne Geneviève de Bourbon-Condé, duchesse de Longueville, Anne ...