(g hard). Published in the London Gazette, an
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Gazetted from Infoplease:
- Gazetted - Gazetted (g hard). Published in the London Gazette, an official newspaper. Source: Dictionary of ...
- Maine, state, United States: Bibliography - Bibliography See Federal Writers' Project, Maine, a Guide Down East (2d ed. 1970); L. D. Rich, ...
- gazetteer - gazetteer gazetteer , dictionary or encyclopedia listing alphabetically the names of places, ...
- Andrew Marvell: Tom May's Death - As one put drunk into the Packet-boat, Tom May was hurry'd hence and did not know't. But was amaz'd on the Elysian side, And with an Eye uncertain, ga
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: G - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "G"