An excellent treatise on the common law of England, written in
the fourteenth century by an unknown writer while a prisoner in the
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Fleta from Infoplease:
- Fleta - Fleta Fleta , treatise of unknown authorship on the English common law, written in the late 13th ...
- Fleta - Fleta An excellent treatise on the common law of England, written in the fourteenth century by an ...
- John Selden - Selden, John Selden, John, 1584–1654, English jurist and scholar. He studied at Oxford, was ...
- Encyclopedia: Law: Divisions and Codes - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Law: Divisions and Codes.
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: F - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "F"