Fish it Out
(To). This is the Latin expiscor.
Fish out of Water
Out of place; without one's usual occupation; restless from
lack of employment.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Fish it Out from Infoplease:
- Fish it Out - Fish it Out (To). This is the Latin expiscor. Fish out of Water Out of place; without one's ...
- landing net: meaning and definitions - landing net: Definition and Pronunciation
- fish: meaning and definitions - fish: Definition and Pronunciation
- FISHING - Fish are an important food, so fishing is a major industry in many countries. However, overfishing has resulted in dwindling fish stocks in the world’
- Drumline - Starring Nick Cannon, Orlando Jones, Zoe Saldana, Leonard Roberts, Petey Pablo