(To). To become indignantly angry. The Latin, “irâ
exardescere,” “Inflammer de colère.”
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Fire Up from Infoplease:
- Fired Up - Starring Sarah Roemer, Danneel Harris, Molly Sims, Eric Christian Olsen, AnnaLynne McCord
- Fire Up - Fire Up (To). To become indignantly angry. The Latin, “irâ exardescere,” ...
- Minigun: meaning and definitions - Minigun: Definition and Pronunciation
- poke: meaning and definitions - poke: Definition and Pronunciation
- Spelling Bee - Figure out which of the red words below is spelled incorrectly and type the correct spelling in the ...