(Dr.). (See Doctor Fell .)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Fell from Infoplease:
- fell: meaning and definitions - fell: Definition and Pronunciation
- John Fell - Fell, John Fell, John, 1625–86, English clergyman. He was dean of Christ Church, Oxford, and ...
- Norman Fell - Norman Fell Age: 74 TV and movie actor most commonly recognized for his role as the irritable ...
- Felling - Felling Felling, town (1991 pop. 36,377), Gateshead metropolitan district, NE England. Felling is ...
- flat-felled seam: meaning and definitions - flat-felled seam: Definition and Pronunciation