(A) is one who lives a continual round of “pleasure” so fast
that he wears himself out.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Fast Man from Infoplease:
- Fast Man - Fast Man (A) is one who lives a continual round of “pleasure” so fast that he wears ...
- Corinthian Tom - Corinthian Tom The sporting rake in Pierce Egan's Life in London. A “Corinthian” ...
- August 22, 1805 - The Journals of Lewis and Clarkby Meriwether Lewis and William Clark August 21, 1805 August 23, ...
- Louisa May Alcott: Surprises - Jo was alone in the twilight, lying on the old sofa, looking at the fire, and thinking. It was her favorite way of spending the hour of dusk. No one d
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: F - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "F"