(To). To be unwell. A Latin phrase, “In morbum incidere.”
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Fall Sick from Infoplease:
- falling sickness: meaning and definitions - falling sickness: Definition and Pronunciation
- Falling Sickness - Falling Sickness Epilepsy, in which the patient falls suddenly to the ground. ...
- Fall Sick - Fall Sick (To). To be unwell. A Latin phrase, “In morbum incidere.” Source: Dictionary ...
- Coral Beads - Coral Beads The Romans used to hang beads of red coral on the cradles and round the neck of ...
- John Donne: Expostulation - IF I were but mere dust and ashes I might speak unto the Lord, for the Lord's hand made me of this dust, and the Lord's hand shall re-collect these as