Who shall decide when doctors disagree. When authorities
differ, the question sub judiee must be left undecided. (Pope: Moral Essays, epistle iii. line 1.)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Doctors Disagree from Infoplease:
- Doctors Disagree - Doctors Disagree Who shall decide when doctors disagree. When authorities differ, the question sub ...
- Galen - Galen (g hard). Galen says “Nay,” and Hippocrates “Yea.” The doctors ...
- Federal Farmer VII - In viewing the various governments instituted by mankind, we see their whole force reducible to two principles—the important springs which alone move
- Homer and His Poems - The Congress of Womenby Mrs. Nina Morais Cohen Complete Freedom for Women Development in Eastern ...
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: D - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "D"