The dawn: the commencement of the Messiah's reign.
“The dayspring from on high hath visited us.” —Luke i.78.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Dayspring from Infoplease:
- dayspring: meaning and definitions - dayspring: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dayspring - Dayspring The dawn: the commencement of the Messiah's reign. “The dayspring from on high ...
- Arthur Colton: Let me no more a Mendicant - Let me no more a mendicant Without the gate Of the world's kingly palace wait; Morning is spent, The sentinels change and challenge in the tower, Now
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index D.A.V. Davao Davao Gulf Dave daven D'Avenant davenport David David I David ...
- Job: 38 - Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind…