Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Coronach from Infoplease:
- coronach: meaning and definitions - coronach: Definition and Pronunciation
- Coronach - Coronach (See Coranach.) Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894 Related ...
- Lewis Carroll: CANTO VII—Sad Souvenaunce - “What’s this?” I pondered. “Have I slept? Or can I have been drinking?” But soon a gentler feeling crept Upon me, and I sat and wept An hour or so, l
- Coranach - Coranach or CORONACH. Lamentation for the dead, as anciently practised in Ireland and Celtic ...
- Hullabaloo - Hullabaloo Uproar. Irish pullalue, a coronach or crying together at funerals. (See Hurly-Burly.) ...