(A) A bright day, an entire day, as, “The bonds must be
left three clear days for examination,” to examine them before the
interest is paid.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Clear Day from Infoplease:
- On a Clear Day - Starring Peter Mullan, Brenda Blethyn, Sean McGinley, Jamie Sives, Billy Boyd
- On a Clear Day You Can See Forever - Starring Barbra Streisand, Yves Montand, Bob Newhart, Larry Blyden, Simon Oakland
- Clear Day - Clear Day (A) A bright day, an entire day, as, “The bonds must be left three clear days for ...
- poetry: meaning and definitions - poetry: Definition and Pronunciation
- Leith Hill - Leith Hill Leith Hill , 965 ft (294 m) high, Surrey, SE England; highest point of the North Downs. ...