A native of Chili, pertaining to Chili, etc.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Chilian from Infoplease:
- Chilian - Chilian A native of Chili, pertaining to Chili, etc. Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. ...
- Monkey-puzzle - Monkey-puzzle The name given to a Chilian pine, whose twisted and prickly branches puzzle even a ...
- From the Lower to the Upper River - The party finally set sail up the Missouri River on Monday, May 21, 1804, but made only a few miles, owing to head winds. Four days later they camped
- State of the Union Address: Andrew Jackson (December 3, 1833) - Fellow Citizens of the Senate and of the House of Representatives:
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: C - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "C"