Pertaining to Wales; Welsh. (See above.)
The Cambrian mountains, like far clouds,
That skirt the blue horizon, dusky rise.
Thomson: Spring, 961-62.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Cambrian from Infoplease:
- Cambrian: meaning and definitions - Cambrian: Definition and Pronunciation
- Cambrian - Cambrian Pertaining to Wales; Welsh. (See above.) The Cambrian mountains, like far clouds, That ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/cambrian mountains - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Wales - Information on Wales — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities.
- Table of Geological Periods - Table of Geological Periods It is generally assumed that planets are formed by the accretion of gas ...