on the Usk, in Wales. The habitual residence of King Arthur,
where he lived in splendid state, surrounded by hundreds of knights,
twelve of whom he selected as Knights of the Round Table.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Caerleon from Infoplease:
- Caerleon - Caerleon Caerleon , town (1981 pop. 6,711), Newport, SE Wales, on the Usk River. Militarily ...
- Caerleon: meaning and definitions - Caerleon: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/caerleon - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Caerleon - Caerleon on the Usk, in Wales. The habitual residence of King Arthur, where he lived in splendid ...
- Camelot - Camelot Camelot , in Arthurian legend, the seat of King Arthur's court. The origin of the name ...