(To). To restore to consciousness; to resuscitate. Many
“ `Ill bring her to,' said the driver, with a brutal grin; `Ill give
her something better than camphor.' ” —Mrs. Stowe: Uncle Tom's Cabin.
Bring to Bear
(To). To cause to happen successfully.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Bring To from Infoplease:
- bring: meaning and definitions - bring: Definition and Pronunciation
- Bring It On - Bring It On Director: Peyton Reed Writer: Jessica Bendinger Universal Pictures; 110 minutes; PG-13 ...
- Bring It On - Starring Kirsten Dunst, Jesse Bradford, Gabrielle Union, Eliza Dushku, Claire Kramer
- Weather: Bring on the Rain - Weather Bring on the Rain Weather Bring on the Rain Droplet to Drop … How Rain Happens Types ...
- Bringing Down the House - Starring Steve Martin, Queen Latifah, Eugene Levy, Joan Plowright, Jean Smart