(To). To restore to consciousness or health; to
cause one to recover [from a fit, etc.].
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Bring Round from Infoplease:
- Bring Round - Bring Round (To). To restore to consciousness or health; to cause one to recover [from a fit, ...
- On Seeing the Elgin Marbles - Unpublished Poems of John Keats On a Leander Gem Which a Young... On Sitting Down to Read King L... ...
- turn: meaning and definitions - turn: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: Voluntaries - Low and mournful be the strain, Haughty thought be far from me; Tones of penitence and pain, Meanings of the tropic sea; Low and tender in the cell Wh
- John Milton - Paradise Lost: Book IV - O For that warning voice, which he who saw Th' APOCALYPS, heard cry in Heaven aloud, Then when the Dragon, put to second rout, Came furious down to be