Son of Odin and Frigga. According to Scandinavian mythology, he
was the inventor of poetry; but, unlike Apollo, he is always
represented as an old man with a long white beard. His wife was Iduna.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Bragi from Infoplease:
- Bragi: meaning and definitions - Bragi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Bragi - Bragi Son of Odin and Frigga. According to Scandinavian mythology, he was the inventor of poetry; ...
- Bragi's Story - Bragi's Story Always enchanting, but never coming to an end. “But I have made my story ...
- Bragi's Apples - Bragi's Apples An instant cure of weariness, decay of power, ill temper, and failing health. ...
- Idun: meaning and definitions - Idun: Definition and Pronunciation