(A ). A convivial companion. A bon vivant is one
fond of good living. “Who leads a good life is sure to live well.”
(French, bon, good.)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Boon Companion from Infoplease:
- Boon Companion - Boon Companion (A ). A convivial companion. A bon vivant is one fond of good living. “Who ...
- boon: meaning and definitions - boon: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lorenzino de' Medici - Medici, Lorenzino de' Medici, Lorenzino de' , 1515–47, member of the cadet branch of ...
- François Lefort - Lefort, François Lefort, François , 1656–99, Swiss soldier of fortune in ...
- Boot Polish - Starring Naaz, Ratan Kumar, Chand Burke, Bhupendra Kapoor, Nissar