A lady, princess, or woman of high rank in India; the wife of a
ruler. (Bey or Beg, governor of a Turkish province, a
title of honour.)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Begum from Infoplease:
- begum: meaning and definitions - begum: Definition and Pronunciation
- Begum - Begum A lady, princess, or woman of high rank in India; the wife of a ruler. (Bey or Beg, governor ...
- Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster - Starring Randeep Hooda, Jimmy Shergill, Mahie Gill, Vipin Sharma, Deepal Shah
- Hathi - Starring Nanny Ama, Begum Jamila, Pyare Jan, Begum Kahurun, Mujeeb Khan
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index bdl. bdle. bdrm. B.D.S. BDSA be Bea beach beach aster beachbag beachball beach ...