Bay the Moon
(To). To bark at the moon. (French, aboyer, to bark at.)
(See Bark. )
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Bay the Moon from Infoplease:
- Bay the Moon - Bay the Moon (To). To bark at the moon. (French, aboyer, to bark at.) (See Bark. ) Source: ...
- bay: meaning and definitions - bay: Definition and Pronunciation
- Christina Rossetti: Noble Sisters - 'Now did you mark a falcon, Sister dear, sister dear, Flying toward my window In the morning cool and clear? With jingling bells about her neck, But w
- My Life as a Dog (Mitt liv som hund) - Starring Anton Glanzelius, Tomas von Brömssen, Anki Lidén, Melinda Kinnaman, Kicki Rundgren
- Bark - Bark Dogs in their wild state never bark; they howl, whine, and growl, but do not bark. Barking is ...