(The Second). Thomas Aquinas, also called the Angelic
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Augustine from Infoplease:
- Augustinian: meaning and definitions - Augustinian: Definition and Pronunciation
- Augustine: meaning and definitions - Augustine: Definition and Pronunciation
- Saint Augustine - Augustine, Saint Augustine, Saint , Lat. Aurelius Augustinus, 354–430, one of the four Latin ...
- Saint Augustine of Canterbury - Augustine of Canterbury, Saint Augustine of Canterbury, Saint , d. c.605, Italian missionary, ...
- Austin: meaning and definitions - Austin: Definition and Pronunciation