These may be divided into six parts:
(1) The romance of the San Graal. By Robert Borron.
(2) The Merlin, which celebrates the birth and exploits of King Arthur. By Sr Thomas Malory.
(3) The Launcelot. Perhaps by Ulrich.
(4) The search or Quest of the San Graal. It is found by Sir Galahad, a knight of pure heart and great courage; but no sooner does he find it than he is taken up to heaven. By (?) Walter Mapes.
(5) The Mort d'Arthur, or Death of Arthur. By (?) Walter Mapes.
(6) Sundry Tales, but especially the adventures of Sir Tristan. By Luke Gast, of Salisbury.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Arthurian Romances from Infoplease: