(I am for). I am a Jack of all trades, can turn my hand
to anything, a good all-round man. Like a fish which can live in salt
or fresh water.
“I am for all waters.” Shakespeare: Twelfth Night, iv. 2.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on All waters from Infoplease:
- All waters - All waters (I am for). I am a Jack of all trades, can turn my hand to anything, a good all-round ...
- anhydrous: meaning and definitions - anhydrous: Definition and Pronunciation
- aw: meaning and definitions - aw: Definition and Pronunciation
- Fourth Khanda - 1. Let a man meditate on the fivefold Saman in all waters. When the clouds gather, that is the hinkara; when it rains, that is the prastava ; that whi
- Lake Winnebago - Winnebago, Lake Winnebago, Lake, 215 sq mi (557 sq km), E Wis.; largest lake in Wisconsin. Fed and ...