Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Ad libitum from Infoplease:
- ad libitum: meaning and definitions - ad libitum: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ad libitum - Ad libitum Ad lib′itum Without restraint. Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham ...
- obbligato - obbligato obbligato [Ital.,=obligatory], in music, originally a term by which a composer indicated ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index A.C.S. A.C.S.C., A/cs pay. A/cs rec. act acta actable Actaeon Acta Sanctorum act ...
- Go of Gin - Go of Gin A quartern. In the Queen's Head, Covent Garden, spirits used to be served in ...