| Share

The Question:

Is there a name for the plastic covering at the end of a shoelace?

The Answer:

There's a name for just about everything. In this case, it's an aglet.

—The Editors

24 X 7

Private Tutor

Click Here for Details
24 x 7 Tutor Availability
Unlimited Online Tutoring
1-on-1 Tutoring