| Share

The Question:

Where can I find official reports of coal mining accidents in the 1910's?

The Answer:

We suggest contacting The National Mine Health and Safety Library in Beckley, W.V. either by phone (304)256-3266, fax (304)256-3372 or email library@msha.gov.

For information on accident reports filed since 1998 you can go to the Mine Safety and Health Administration Web site and view the reports online.

—The Editors

24 X 7

Private Tutor

Click Here for Details
24 x 7 Tutor Availability
Unlimited Online Tutoring
1-on-1 Tutoring